The Bookends Review is open for submissions until August 31, 2018.
Their guidelines are:
Creative Nonfiction: Submit up to 3 pieces. Each piece should a maximum of 3,000 words.
Fiction: Submit up to 3 pieces. Flash fiction up to 1,000 words. Short stories up to 3,000 words.
Poetry: Prose Poetry: 0 – 2,000 words. Standard Poetry: No Line Limits
Features: this is any written piece that doesn’t classify under another section. For instance:
– Did you interview an established writer/musician/visual artist?
– Did you write an expository piece related to these fields (such as a book recommendation)?
– Do you have a personal opinion/story to share?
– How about a ranked list of something creative that’s close to your heart (such as this)?
– Outside of creative fields, is there a piece you wrote relating to the world around us (political, sexual, racial, religious, etc)?
Submit up to 3,000 words each. You can submit up to three.