Terms and Conditions
[A] Warranties: By submitting your work to The Writing District you guarantee and warrant that:
(1) The submission consists of your original work.
(2) You are the sole author and owner in right, title and interest of the work.
(3) The submission and or/possible publication of the submitted work does not violate any copyright agreement that you may have previously entered.
(4) The work does not violate any rights of privacy or publicity, and does not contain any defamatory material or other material that was illegally obtained.
(5) Any and all permission required to be obtained in the work submitted has been obtained prior to submission.
[B] Indemnification: You herein agree to indemnify and hold harmless The Writing District, its officers, directors, curators, members, employees and agents from and against any losses, liabilities, costs, damages or expenses, including, without limitation attorney’s fees and court costs, which may be made against The Writing District, as a result of the reproduction, publication, sale, promotion or distribution, of the submitted works, whether for reasons of copyright infringement, licensing, misappropriation, or any other claim now known or hereinafter arising.
[C] Copyright: As the author of the submitted works, you retain the copyright to your work. In agreeing to these terms, you grant The Writing District permission to publish your Work on the website (thewritingdistrict.com). You are free to publish and sell your own Work however you’d like.